We are encouraging our customers to either phone or email at the moment and to avoid visiting unless they need to collect. If you need to visit our unit in Horndean then please follow the following guidelines below:
1) Please wear a mask at all times when visiting our premises, even if just collecting your order.
2) Please use the hand sanitiser once you enter the unit on your right and wait behind the line for assistance.
3) Please maintain a distance of at least 2M when speaking to our staff
4) After every visitor, the door handle and button will be wiped down by our staff.
5) If there is already a customer in the reception area then please wait outside until you are called inside.
6) If you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 then please stay at home and follow the government guideance.
If you need to contact us please call us on 02392 595124